Superman vs. Batman
Gotham County, USA
Detective Comics #112
- On the left side of the stage, there are a pair of Grenades that the player can use against the opponent.
- In the center of the stage, a player can knock the opponent against the Bat Computer and open up for additional combos
- On the right side of the stage, a Switch can be activated to fire the missiles of the Batmobile to damage the opponent.
- On the left side of the Lagoon, the Elevator can be used to damage the opponent only with Gadget Characters. Also, a small suspended Electrical Generator can be found near the Batrobot and can be exploded/thrown at the opponent.
- On the right side of the stage, you can knock the opponent into two metallic bins to reveal a mechanism with a Fuel Cannister attached to it. The cannister can be thrown at the opponent, and the mechanism will reload with another available cannister after a brief moment.
- On the right side of the Crime Lab, a transition can be performed that will send the opponent falling through the debris of the Batcave, leading them below to the Lagoon.
- On the left side of the Lagoon, a transition can be performed that will send the opponent plummeting into the elevator where they are beaten repeatedly until they are ejected out into the Crime Lab.
- This stage was one of 5 from the crossover game, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, to be redesigned by NetherRealm Studios for Injustice: Gods Among Us .
- Several of Batman's vehicles, including the Batmobile, Batboat, Batplane, and Batcycle appear in this stage.
- This stage appears as a support card for Batman in Injustice: Gods Among Us IOS.