Joker vs Flash
Superman (Volume 2) #9
- On the left side of the stage, a Mechanical Guard can be used to damage the opponent. Also, a Turret can be found and can be fired by Gadget Characters, or thrown by Power Characters.
- Mid Screen of the stage, Metallo can be found and slammed at the opponent or bounced off of/exploded by Gadget characters.
- On the right side of the stage, a Cryo-cell can be found and bounced off of or exploded by Gadget Characters, freezing the opponent, or thrown by Power Characters, slamming it onto the opponent.
- On the left side of the stage, a set of Large Lifting Weights can be found and be bounced off of/exploded or slammed at the opponent.
- Mid screen of the stage, Gorilla Grodd can be found. Here you can knock the opponent into him, and open up for additional combos.
- On the right side of stage, three Fuel Canisters can be found next to one another and can be thrown at the opponent. Also, on the right corner of stage, a Generator can be found and bounced off of/exploded or slammed at the opponent.
- On the left side of the Cell Block, a transition can be performed sending the opponent through the wall crashing into an airborne helicopter. As the helicopter yields to turbulence, it sways and plummets into the Yard.
- On the right side of the Yard, a transition can be performed sending the opponent through the wall, crashing into a gas valve and launched by it's ignition. As the opponent ascends, they hit numerous support beams and finally crash into a cell that follows the opponent as they fall into the Cell Block.
- Parasite, Metallo, Deadshot and Gorilla Grodd appear as cameos in the background of the Stage.
- Stryker's Island was first revealed in the Red Son DLC trailer.
- If one listens really closely during the transition where the Player/Opponent hits the airborne helicopter you can briefly hear the pilot yell "Mayday! Mayday! I've been hit! I'm going down!" as the Player/Opponent lands inside the helicopter.