Jason Todd once served as Batman’s second protégé "Robin" before being brutally murdered by the Joker. Years later, the powerful healing waters of the Lazarus Pit brought Jason Todd back to life. However the power of the pit comes at a cost, and a change takes hold in Jason. He now uses the mantle of the Red Hood to wage a lethal war on crime.
Injustice 2 Comic
In issue #46 of the comic, the fake Batman is revealed to be Jason Todd.
Damian Wayne mentioned Jason to Batman that he couldn't save him. However, it turns out to be false as Jason was revived by Ra's Al Ghul's Lazarus Pit as Red Hood.
Red Hood is a current DLC fighter from Fighter Pack 1.
Powers and Abilities
In comparison to his adopted father who combines overwhelming barrages of brute force with pragmatic stealth and high tech weaponry, Red Hood uses a speedier style of fighting that puts great emphasis on his speed and athleticism. Jason’s a master martial artist, defeating hordes of enemies with ease. While Acting as the copycat Batman, Jason defeated Bruce in hand to hand combat and fought evenly with Wildcat before shooting him to quickly finish his mission.Jason is able to use his guns and knife for devastatingly fast combo attacks to overwhelm his opponents into submission.
Red Hood carries around shuriken for long-range striking, and his guns carry the ability to create electrical charges that he can channel by striking them together for an initial charge.
- Ground Mine
- Lethal Lunge
- Fatal Drop
- Gotham Stars
- Upward Gotham Stars
- (Air) Akimbo Blaze
- (Air) Vendetta Slam
Going Ballistic: Red Hood electrifies his pistols and uses them as blunt weapons, enabling him to use new combos. (IJ2)
Throw: Red Hood slashes his opponent with his knife before shooting them at point-blank range, knocking them to the ground. (IJ2)
Gotham's Outlaw: Red Hood detonates a grenade into his opponent's face, then drops a timer grenade behind the opponent and dropkicks them onto it. The explosion launches the opponent upwards, and Red Hood plugs them from below with his pistols before rolling backward, jumping up and planting a sticky bomb on their back. He then rains bullets down on them from above before aiming down his pistol's iron sight and shooting the sticky bomb, causing it to explode. (IJ2)
|Gotham's Fist||[ ■ ]||[ X ]|
|Hammer Hook||[ ▲ ]||[ Y ]|
|Flick Kick||[ X ]||[ A ]|
|Deadly Palm||[ ← + ■ ]||[ ← + X ]|
|Shin Slam||[ ← + ▲ ]||[ ← + Y ]|
|Side Kick||[ ← + X ]||[ ← + A ]|
|Bloody Knuckles||[ → + ▲ ]||[ → + Y ]|
|Down Blade||[ → + X ]||[ → + A ]|
|Quick Strike||[ ↓ + ■ ]||[ ↓ + X ]|
|Rising Blade||[ ↓ + ▲ ]||[ ↓ + Y ]|
|Street Sweep||[ ↓ + X ]||[ ↓ + A ]|
|Strong Hand||[ ↑ + ■ ]||[ ↑ + X ]|
|Hate Stab||[ ↑ + ▲ ]||[ ↑ + Y ]|
|Boot Bash||[ ↑ + X ]||[ ↑ + A ]|
|Forward/Reverse Throw||[ ← / → ■ + X ]||[ ← / → X + A ]|
|Back Throw||[ ■ + X ]||[ X + A ]|
|Roll Escape||[ → → R2 ]||[ → → RT ]|
|Up Air Escape||[ ↑ + R2 ]||[ ↑ + RT ]|
|Away Air Escape||[ ← + R2 ]||[ ← + RT ]|
|Lethal Force||[ ■, ■ ]||[ X, X ]|
|Extreme Measures||[ ■, ■, ▲ ]||[ X, X, Y ]|
|Murderous Vigilante||[ ← + ■, ▲ ]||[ ← + X, Y ]|
|No Jokes||[ ▲, ▲ ]||[ Y, Y ]|
|Another Outlaw||[ ▲, ▲, X ]||[ Y, Y, A ]|
|Death In The Family||[ ← + ▲, X ]||[ ← + Y, A ]|
|Gunned Down||[ → + ▲, X ]||[ → + Y, A ]|
|Seeking Revenge||[ → + ▲, X, ■ ]||[ → + Y, A, X ]|
|Killing Criminals||[ X, ▲ ]||[ A, Y ]|
|Under The Hood||[ X, ▲, X ]||[ A, Y, A ]|
|Ground Mine||[ ← , →, ■ ]||[ ← , →, X ]|
|Close Ground Mine||[ ← , →, ■ ]||[ ← , →, X, ← ]|
|Far Ground Mine||[ ← , →, ■ ]||[ ← , →, X, → ]|
|Very Far Ground Mine||[ ← , →, ■ ]||[ ← , →, X, ↑ ]|
|Spin Parry||[ ↓ , ← , ■ ]||[ ↓ , ← , X ]|
|Low Spin Parry||[ ↓ , ← , ■, ↓ ]||[ ↓ , ← , X, ↓ ]|
|Gotham Stars||[ ← , →, ▲ ]||[ ← , →, Y ]|
|Up Gotham Stars||[ ↓ , ← , ▲ ]||[ ↓ , ← , Y ]|
|(Air) Akimbo Blaze||[ ↑ , ↓ , ← , ▲ ]||[ ↑ , ↓ , ← , Y ]|
|Lethal Lunge||[ ↓ , → , X ]||[ ↓ , → , A ]|
|Lethal Lunge||[ ↓ , ← , X ]||[ ↓ , ← , A ]|
|(Air) Vendetta Slam||[ ↑ , ↓ + L1 ]||[ ↑ , ↓ + LB ]|
|Gotham's Outlaw||[ L2 + R2 ]||[ LT + RT ]|
|Electric Hammers||[ O ]||[ B ]|
|Quick Shot||[ ▲ ]||[ Y ]|
|Hammer Slam||[ ■ ]||[ X ]|
|Double Hammers||[ ■, ■ ]||[ X, X ]|
|Hammer Fury||[ ■, ■, ▲ ]||[ X, X, Y ]|
|Low Shot||[ ■, ■, ▲, ↓ + ▲ ]||[ X, X, Y, ↓ + Y ]|
|Brain Buster||[ ■, ■, ▲, ↑ + ▲ ]||[ X, X, Y, ↑ + Y ]|
|Shoot And Switch|| [ ■, ■, ▲, L1 ]|
[ ■, ■, ▲, ■ + X ]
| [ X, X, Y, LB ]|
[ X, X, Y, X + A ]
|Bullet Swarm||[ ■, ■, ▲, R2 ]||[ X, X, Y, RT ]|
That. Felt. Good. Titanium composite hollow point bullets with a C4 kicker. Fastest, most explosive ammo in the world. I made them myself. With the invasion over, Bruce and Superman started fighting again. I wasn't down with either of them. On the one hand, the Regime's right. Scumbag murderers and rapists deserve to die. But on the other hand, I'm no fan of government authority. Especially the dictatorial variety. So while the World's Finest fight each other, I fight for the people. The weak. The innocent. Anyone who can't protect themselves. When they cry out for a savior, I'll answer. As for the criminals who threaten them? They need to know that their actions have consequences. That the Red Hood is coming for them.
To the right is Red Hood's base skin, Red Hood Rising. He is wearing his default gear. The remainder of his costumes can be found on his gallery page.
- Jason Todd is voiced by Cameron Bowen, who previously voiced the Tim Drake incarnation of Robin in Young Justice.
- If Red Hood entres a fight first, he wastes ammo by shooting four shots from each of his guns.
- If he's second, he's reloading his guns with a fresh clip of bullets.
- He is the second character to break the fourth wall (next to the Flash's Versus intro and Sub-Zero's victory pose), shooting the camera as his victory pose. This is followed by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles who'd take a slice of pizza before tossing the rest of the pizza onto the camera.
- If Red Hood and The Joker were to battle against each other, Red Hood will directly paraphrase the iconic quote from Ghostbusters: "I ain't afraid of no ghosts".
- For most shaders, his mask is red, but when equipped with God shader, his mask is yellow, Tournament shader: chrome, and Electrum: black.
- While he wields dual pistols like other incarnations, this version uses custom guns (and ammunition) like his Arkhamverse incarnation; as his single-player ending reveals he capable of making his own bullets ("titanium composite hollow point bullets with a C4 kicker") that are the fastest and deadliest ammo in the world, and in-game, the magazines of his handguns (which slide into the bottom of the handle) feature taser spikes (similar to how his Arkhamverse handguns are custom-made to link together to form a sniper rifle) on the bottoms.
- His single-player ending shows him defending a young girl from Professor Pyg; this a (possibly intentional) reference to Scarlet, a victim of Pyg who becomes Red Hood's sidekick in the Pre-New 52 comics.
|Injustice: Gods Among Us||Aquaman • Ares • Bane • Batman • Black Adam • Catwoman • Cyborg • Deathstroke • Doomsday • Flash • Green Arrow • Green Lantern • Harley Quinn • Hawkgirl • Joker • Killer Frost • Lex Luthor • Nightwing • Raven • Shazam • Sinestro • Solomon Grundy • Superman • Wonder Woman|
|DLC Characters||Batgirl • Lobo • Martian Manhunter • Scorpion • Zatanna • Zod|
|Injustice 2||Aquaman • Atrocitus • Bane • Batman • Black Adam • Black Canary • Blue Beetle • Brainiac • Captain Cold • Catwoman • Cheetah • Cyborg • Deadshot • Doctor Fate • Flash • Firestorm • Gorilla Grodd • Green Arrow • Green Lantern • Harley Quinn • Joker • Poison Ivy • Robin • Scarecrow • Supergirl • Superman • Swamp Thing • Wonder Woman|
|DLC/Preorder Characters||Atom • Black Manta • Darkseid • Enchantress • Hellboy • Raiden • Red Hood • Starfire • Sub-Zero • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles|