This article is about the stage. For the faction, see Insurgency (Faction).
Insurgency is based on Lex Luthor's underground lair and set as a stage.
Green Lantern vs. Solomon Grundy
Hidden somewhere in Gotham.
- On the left side of the stage, a Gas Tube can be found on top and can be used to damage the opponent.
- Two Monitors can be found mid screen, and can be thrown by Power Characters, or exploded by Gadget Characters.
- On the right side of the stage, a Reactor can be found and used to damage and push back the opponent.
- On the left side of the stage, a replicate of Lex's Battlesuit can be found and can be thrown by Power Characters or bounced off of/exploded by Gadget Characters. Also, a Laser Cannon can be found, and used to damage the opponent.
- Two Lightbeams can be found mid screen and can be thrown at the opponent.
- On the far right side of Lex's Lab, Brainiac's head can be found with a switch which Gadget Characters can use to fire a beam of laser at the opponent. Power Characters can pick up Brainiac's head and throw it at the opponent.
- On the left side of the Command Center, a transition can be performed sending the opponent/player into the inner walls of the Insurgency. Before the opponent can recover, they are hit by a large excavation drill, which repeatedly shreds them with its blades before pushing them out of the walls into Lex's Lab.
- On the left side of Lex's Lab, a transition can be performed that will send the opponent/player through a vent that leads to an assembly room. There, the opponent tumbles through a series of conveyor belts leading to various mechanisms. Eventually, they are thrown through another vent, leading into the Command Center.
- The Atom and S.T.A.R. Labs employees can be seen in the background of the Command Center.
- Alongside Lex's Battlesuit, Brainiac's head can be seen in the background of Lex's Lab.
- The transition involving the drill has the most hits which is exactly 24 hits.