- "Jokers die here!"
- "I'll kill you clown boy!"
- "Batman's a criminal. Just like you."
- "So you're a hero where you come from?"
- "I'm not Dick Grayson."
- "His son. But Superman's been more of a father than you ever were..."
- "Looking forward to this." - Clash with any character
- "Watch a real hero in action" - Clash with any Character
- "Here comes the hot sauce!" - Clash with any Character
- "You don't stand a chance!" - Clash with any Character
- "Gonna enjoy this!" - Clash with any Character
- "Nice helmet, loser." - Clash with Ares or (Regime) Sinestro
- "Another criminal, Batman?" - Clash with Batman
- "I'm younger and faster!" - Clash with Batman
- "Think you'll survive this?" - Clash with Catwoman
- "Not bad for an old lady." - Clash with Catwoman
- "Looking forward to this." - Clash with Cyborg
- "You're a little rusty." - Clash with Cyborg
- "Thought you were fast, Slade." - Clash with Deathstroke
- "You're getting old, Slade. - Clash with Deathstroke
- "Let's wrap this up, Joker." - Clash with The Joker
- "You're in trouble." - Clash with The Joker
- "You're gonna feel this." - Clash with Raven
- "But it will feel great!" - Clash with Batman
- "Feeling's mutual." - Clash with Batman
- "Can't be if I'm on it." - Clash with Batman
- "You're too old for me." - Clash with Catwoman
- "More man than you." - Clash with Cyborg
- "I'm the upgrade." - Clash with Deathstroke
- "Freaking psycho." - Clash with The Joker
- "I can take it." - Clash with Raven
- "So what if Superman's pulling criminals out of Arkham? They're the worst of the worst."
- "Sounds like justice to me."
- "Yeah, and what if it'd been Gotham? If Joker had killed me, your own son?"
- "Thought you'd say that."
- "It's not responding. We're being taken to the Batcave!"
- "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking."
- "So you won't kill, but you're fine with traumatic brain injuries?"
- "Look who I found..."
- "Victor Zsasz. Psychopath. How many women have you killed?"
- "A hundred and twenty-one. Huh. Sounds incorrigible to me."
- "You'd rather fight your friends than the real problem."
- "Son? You didn't raise me. The League of Assassins did."
- "Problem solved. Who's next?"
- "Then stay on your side, Batman."
- "I'll be on Superman's."
- "You coward. We are at war with these animals! You think you're better than him!? You let the Joker keep on killing! You couldn't save Lois, or Jason, or anyone!"
- "But the inmates..."
- "Am I... dreaming?"
- "My old man's standards sure have dropped."
- "You newbs are so desperate to impress Batman. Why? He's weak."
- "I take after my mother."
- "I was the perfect child."
- "Batman just wasn't fit to be my father."
- "Thought I was smarter hot head? No. I know I am."
- "You keep so many secrets, but you can't stand it when one's kept from you. Can you?"
- "Hold on, Kara."
Match Intro Dialogue
- "I'm your only son, old man."
- "I didn't kill Dick, Bruce."
- "It was an accident!"
- "I don't play sidekick or victim."
- "Dick trusted me, but you never will."
- "This time, you're dead."
- "I'll drop you off the roof."
- "Like I need advice from you."
- "Superman and I disagree."
- "Quit embarrassing yourself!"
- "Shut it, clown!" - Clash with Joker and Harley Quinn
- "Shut up, Scarecrow!" - Clash with Scarecrow
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.